Saturday, December 8, 2012

MAPENZI YA FESIBUKU....KUOMBA MSAMAHA

BOY: Baibe, i know i did u wrong but i just ask 4 ua forgiveness....

GAL:[message seen] 3minutes ago.


BOY: Hunnie, pliz just forgive me... am a human being and am not perfect neither are you...

GAL:[message seen] 2minutes ago.

BOY: U remember insulting me the other day? Did i not forgive u swits?

GAL:[message seen] 2minutes ago.

BOY: Hunnie pliz, dont do this to me ... i love u and i dont wanna luz u....

GAL:[message seen] 3minutes ago.

BOY: Listen baibe, right now as i am, i have just received my salary and i have put aside ksh.35,000 just to go out with u, do some shopping, go to a big hotel and just have a nice time to make it up to you.... are u gonna join me hun?

GAL: Woow! Thats awesome hunnie, where should i find u baibe? i cant wait to make up with u my love

BOY:[message seen]
just a minute ago.

GAL: Darling are u still there?

BOY:[message seen]
2minutes ago.

GAL:Oooh dear! pliz dont do this to me hun... i know u are still there......

BOY:[message seen] 2minutes ago... logging out.






No comments:

Post a Comment