Friday, May 18, 2012

HUYU MKULIMA BALAA......!!!





A farmer walked into a attoney's office wanting to file for a divorce. The attoney asked: "How may I help you?"
The farmer said; "Yea, I want to get me one of those Day-vorces."
The attorney said; "Do you have any grounds?"
The farmer said; "Yea, I got about 140 acres."
The attorney said; "No sir, you don't understand, do you have a case?"
The farmer said; "No I don't have a case, but I have a John Deere tractor....."
The attorney said; "No, you don't understand, do you have any grudges?"
The farmer said; "Yea I have a grudge, that's where I park my John Deere."
The attorney said; "No sir, I mean do you have a suit?"
"Yeah, I have a suit wear it to church on sundays."
The attorney said; "Well sir, does you wife beat you up or anything?"
The farmer said; "No sir, we both get up at 04:30." The attorney then said; "Well is she a nagger?"
"No," said the farmer; "She's a little white gal, but our last child was a nagger and that's why I want this here Day-Vorce!"


No comments:

Post a Comment