Monday, May 21, 2012

YOUNG MAN

Father-In-Law : Young man, U’re coming to seek my daughter’s hand in marriage and u’re chewing gum.That’s a sign of disrespect! 

Man : Sir, I only chew gum when I drink or smoke.

Father-In-Law : You mean u drink & smoke and u’re here to seek my daughter’s hand in marriage?

Man : Sir I only drink & smoke when i go to the club.

Father-In-Law : U club too?

Man : I’m sorry sir, I started clubbing when i came out of prison.

Father-In-Law : U’ve also been in prison before? Oh my God!

Man : Sorry sir, I went to jail when I killed somebody.

Father-In-Law : What!!! U’re a killer???

Man : Sir, It happened out of anger. It was a certain man that didn’t allow me to marry his daughter so i killed him.

Father-In-Law : U are highly welcome my son. U are on the righttrack. U’re absolutely the right man for my daughter.


No comments:

Post a Comment