Monday, May 14, 2012

Dumbest answers to stupid questions

1. Someone calls u @ 2am and asks; "Are u sleeping?"

Ans: "No, I was waiting for ur call idiot"

2. When it's raining and some1 notice u going out, they ask; "Are u going out in this rain?"

Ans: "No! In the next one".

3. You are making out with your girlfriend then you start pulling her panties then she asks; "What are you trying to do?"

Ans: "I want to wash it for you".

4. They see you coming out of the bathroom wet, yet they ask; "Did you just have a bath?"

Ans: "No, I fell into the toilet bowl."

5. You're standing in front of the elevator on the ground floor going to your office, yet they ask; "Are you going up?"

Ans: "No, I'm waiting for my office to come down and get me!"

6. Your boyfriend comes home with a bunch of flowers, and you still ask; "Are those flowers?"

Ans: "No baby, they're carrots!

7. YoU are in the toilet and lock the door and someone knocks, asking, "Is anyone there?"

Ans: "No! shit locked the door!".

8. You are in a queue at the cinema to buy ticket, a friend saw you and asked; "What are you doing here?"

Ans: "I'm here to pay my school fees..." IDIOT!!!

9. When they see you lying down with your eyes closed and they still ask; "Are you sleeping?"

Ans: No, I'm trying to DIE

No comments:

Post a Comment