Sunday, July 22, 2012

FESIBUKU IMEHARIBU MAPENZI...

THE FACEBOOK LOVE

GAL:I dont really trust you!

GUY:But why? ... I do everything for you ... I take you out ... I shop for you ...

GAL:Yeah ... But thats not enough!

GUY:Come on girl.. I think I did enough for you ... What else do you want me to do?

GAL:I want you to be posting on my fb wall about how much you love me, tag me all the love photos that you come across and also, upload my pic and tell your fb friends that am your girl.

GUY:Okay ... I will try...

GAL:Its either you do it or I bounce off. I dont believe in trials as you suggest.

GUY:What if am not online or maybe am too busy to log in?

GAL:Thats why I said that you should give me your password so that I can do all those things by myself when you are not online.


No comments:

Post a Comment